Just want to share with you guys a real quick pictorial using the Anastasia Beverly Hills Catwalk Palette! I really enjoy this palette as these warm shades are gorgeous and the purples here give me life.
So here it goes:
1. Prime your lids. I usually use Urban Decay Primer Potion as a primer and MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot over (the paintpot doesn’t help my eyeshadows to last as long as I would like).
2. Apply RTW into the crease as your transition shade and 10K onto the lid.
3. Add Strut (my favourite!) into the Outer V and blend into the crease as well.
4. It should look somewhat like this after blending. Apply Strut and 10K onto the lower lashline as well.
5. Apply your liner! I use liquid liners as they work best for me. I usually draw the outline (like above) and then fill it in. Quick and easy.
6. Add some mascara (and lashes if you’d like) and viola! You’re done!
This is definitely one of my go-to looks this year as it is so quick and super simple!
Hope you enjoy! Thank you for dropping by!