1. Starting with Essence Cosmetics I Love Colour Intensifying Eyeshadow Base, I primed my lids.
3. Using a flat shader brush, I applied Strange on to the brow bone and onto the crease to set the primer.
4. Apply shade Limit onto the crease using a fluffy crease brush.You can get messy and fluff it everywhere. That’s what I did.
5. Using a more tapered fluffy brush, I took Nooner and focused it more onto the lower crease, so Limit should peek out above.
Your eye lid should look something like this:
9. Taking the same shader brush (you can opt for a smaller one here too, for more control, but I got a lil lazy) and take the shade Dust into the inner corner to highlight.
10. I added my winged liner (you don’t have to if that ain’t your style).
11. I am trying out a new mascara, the Essence Cosmetics Forbidden Volume Rebel Mascara and I simply popped them on. The brush is still a little larger than I am used to, but lemme try to work with it.
And this is the final look!
Those lil black dots are from the mascara as I mentioned that I am struggling with that huge brush. I should have removed em’ before taking the picture, but I forgot. Simply taking a spoolie and lightly brushing it over the dried spots will remove em’ easily!
Yes, I definitely need to clean up my room but…I’ll save that for another day.
Hope you enjoyed! Till then,