My skin has been pretty dry recently, and I can usually feel tightness around the cheek area during the day. As the weather is becoming warmer in Singapore, I do go swimming more often than before and that definitely does contribute to my skin feeling more dehydrated than normal. For my BNT Beauty Box for February, I received the THELAVICOS Nutrition Hydro Gel Mask. This mask is said to aid in whitening and reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
The box comes with 5 hydro gel masks, packed separately. These masks are suited for all skin types and helps to provide nutrients to the skin to help combat certain skin concerns such as pigmentation and appearance of fine lines.
Looking at the ingredients list, this mask does have the potential to pack a punch. The notable ingredients feature:
- Swiftlet Nest Extract (said to be 200 times more nourishing than Royal Jelly and rich in EGF and minerals)
- Soybean Ferment Extract (skin conditioning agent)
- Adenosine (skin restoring and skin smoothing agent with anti-wrinkle benefits)
- Niacinamide (antioxidant and skin restoring agent that helps improve the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines, dullness, and a weakened skin surface)
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide (skin restoring agent with anti aging benefits)